Figure 7-2. Test Set, Radio
Frequency TS-2609A/U, wiring
(4) Position the line section assembly (17) on
meter case; remove the selector switch from the
the case (32); make sure the gasket (18) is
properly aligned. See that the leads that in-
terconnect electronic components of the parts are
n o t pinched between the parts as they are
iron or gun which has a voltage present at
assembled, Secure the parts together with four
the tip. This action could overload the
machine screws (16).
meter or other electronic components.
(3) Unsolder the electrical leads from the
terminals of the selector switch. Tag leads for
ease of identification.
(1) Remove the four machine screws (16) that
(1) Solder the electrical leads to the terminals
secure the line section assembly (17) to the case
of the selector switch (9). Refer to the wiring
(32) of the TS-2069A/U. Carefully separate the
line section from the case; be careful not to break
(2) Position the selector switch (19) on the
the interconnecting leads.
case (32) so that the key on the selector switch
(2) Using a socket head screw key, loosen the
engages the locating hole inside the case.
setscrew (7) and remove the selector switch knob
(3) Secure the selector switch to the case with
(6) from the shaft of the selector switch (19).
a lockwasher (21) and a plain hexagonal nut (20).
Remove the plain hexagonal nut (20) and lock-
(4) Position knob (6) on the shaft of the
washer (21) that hold the selector switch to the